fees for coastal pilotage I.
are applied to fee A in the following circumstances:
- for coastal pilotage of ships (except RO-RO passenger ships) that are changing
anchorage i.e. dock in port, which is considered to be one pilotage, 70%
is added to the basic fee.
- in case the pilot is forced to wait on the
place that was agreed on for providing the
because there was a delay in ship's
arrival/departure, because the arrival/departure
of the ship
was not canceled, because of a
delay in weighing the anchor, because installations
or the ship's
dock were unready, because of
a delay caused by authorities while executing
and similar procedures,
a pilotage fee of 150
kn per hour shall be paid.
- in case of piloting a ship for transportation
of petroleum or petroleum products, gas or
will be added to fee A, except
in case the empty ship has Certificate of removal
poisonous substances from tanks.
- In case of piloting tankers that have tanks
with separated ballast, the tanks should be
from the total tonnage of the ship
according to details from the ship's
- In case of piloting RO-RO passenger ships
fee A is decreased by
- in case of piloting RO-RO passenger ships
changing docks in port, which is considered
to be one pilotage, 50%
is added to fee A.
- in case of piloting a ship without using
the ship's drive (engine), i.e. a ship that
has a faulty steering equipment, windlasses,
capstans for fastening the ship, i.e. faulty
technical equipment for performing maneuvers,
70% will be added to fee A.
- in case of a need for another pilot, 50%
will be added to fee A.
- the transportation of the pilot from the
coast to the ship and vice versa, to the inside
station, is included in the basic tariff.
- for the transportation of the pilot to the
outside pilot station the fee of 70 kn per
charged for the use of a pilot boat.
- for piloting ships whose gross tonnage surpasses
the tonnage listed in the table, 0,25 kn
charged for every additional tone.